Dr. Naomi Pelzig, M.D. has practiced medicine for more than 25 years, combining the best of modern western medicine and traditional eastern medicine. Dr. Pelzig is a compassionate partner with her patients, helping them heal and achieve good health through knowledge and support.
Dr. Pelzig and her associates focus on:
- Acupuncture– a holistic system of medicine that promotes natural healing, enhances the body’s recuperative powers, supports physical and emotional health and immunity, and relieves pain.
- Osteopathic Manipulation – A full body system of hands-on techniques to alleviate pain, restore function and promote health and well being. What is a D.O.?
- Physiatrist – A specialty that treats nerve, muscle and bone injuries or illnesses that affect how you move.
- Herbal Medicine– Chinese and western, which have both medicinal and nutritive uses.
- Zero Balancing– which is a gentle manual therapy which helps align the energy of the body and the skeleton to have profound effects on physical and mental health.
We want to help you develop a life of health and happiness.